Labels

Thursday, September 1, 2011

255 First Blog

In our first class, we had to teach the class a four minute lesson. This task made you either teach using a volleyball, soccer ball, basketball ball, soccer ball, or even a hula hoop. I was one of the many that chose to use a basketball. I taught my group for to shot a proper free throw. When Prof. Yang told us to start the class we were going to teach, I got extremely nervous. Once I saw people get going, I started to feel comfortable with how my lesson was going to go. Thinking that a lesson is going to go easy, then going to teach it is a totally different thing. I believe this is key to get us to become better teachers. He taped us so we could in turn see ourselves teaching. This could be the first lesson of teaching for us because we can see just exactly we lacked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment